This website is operated by English Cloth. We take your privacy very seriously therefore we urge you to read this policy very carefully as it contains information on Who we are, How and why we collect information.
Who we are
English Cloth (`we` or `us`) collect, use and are responsible for personal information about you. When we do so we are regulated under the General Data protection Regulations which apply across the European Unions (including United Kingdom) and we are responsible as `controller` of that personal infornation for the purpose of those laws.
How we use your personal information
English Cloth will only use your personal information to help or assist in providing the client with services relating to English Cloth products
Who your information amy be shared with
We may share your information with:
Law enforcement agencies in connection with any investigation to help prevent unlawful activity
We will not share your personal information with any other 3rd parties.
Wether personal inforamtion has to be provided by you, and if so why
No personal information has to be provided by you to us at any time.
How long will your personal information be kept
Your information will be stored bu us, until you inform us to to delete all of your personal details.
Keeping your information secure
We have appropriate security measures in place to prevent personal information from being accidentally lost,or used or accessed in an unauthorised way. We limit access to your personal information to those who have a genuine business need to know it. Those processing your your information will do so only in an authorised manner and are subject to a duty of confidenttiality.
We will also use technological and organisational measures to kepp your information secure.
We also have procedures inplace to deal with any suspected data security breach where we are legally required to do so.
Indeed, whilst we use all reasonable efforts to secure your personal data, in using the site you acknowledge that the use of the internet is not entirely secure and for this reason we cannot guarantee the security or integrity of any personal data that are transferred from you or to you via the internet. If you have any particular concerns about your information, please contact us usinsg the details below.
Transfers of your inforation out of the EEA
We will not transfer your personal information outside of the EEA at any time.
What rights do you have?
Under the General Data Protection Regulation you have a number of important rights free of charge. In summary, those include right to:
- fair processing of information and transparency over how we use your personal inforation.
- access to you personal information and to certain other supplemtary information thiat this Privacy Notice is already designed toaddress.
- require us to correct any mistakes in your information concerning you in certain situations.
- receive the personal information concerning you which you have provided to us, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and have the right to transmit those data to a third party in certain circumstancs.
- objet at any time to processing of personal information concerning you for direct marketing.
- object to decisions being taken by automated means which produce legal effects concerning you or similarly affect you.
- objet in certain other situations to our continuted processing of your personal information.
- otherwise restrict our processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
- claim compensation for damages caused by our breach of any data protection laws.
For further information on each of those rights, including the circumstances in which they apply, see the Guidance from the UK information Commissioner`s office (ICO) on individual`s rights under the general Data Protection Regulations (http://ico.org.uk/for-organisations/guide-to-the-general-data-protection-regulation-gdpr/individual-rights/)
If you would like to exercise any of these rights please:
- email, call or write to us
- let us have enough information to identify you
- let us have proof of your identity (a copy of your driving license, passport or recent credit card/utility bill)
- let us know the information to which your request relates
If you have any questions about this policy or the information we hold about you, please contact us by: